Prime Case LL is a national full-service legal funding firm serving both attorneys and their clients. We understand our client’s situation and we strive to tailor a financial solution that will meet our client’s specific needs. Litigation financing can reduce financial stress and hardship that results from being in a lawsuit. Our service can empower people to “win the waiting game” and get the settlement they deserve.
*This position will require a background and credit check
- Understand and comprehend basic accounting practices
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and expert in Excel
- Process and record funding and enter in various databases
- Prepare daily reports
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assisting with other accounting related duties
- Associate degree with 1-2 years of Bookkeeping or Accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative and ownership of work, with a high level of accuracy
- Prior legal/specialty finance experience preferred
- Expertise with QuickBooks and advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite, accounting software, and databases
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization, organization skills, and communication skills
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear for long periods of time
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 10 or fewer pounds
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject.