Summary: Prime Case LLC is a regional leader in the litigation finance sector and has experienced significant growth over the past 18 months. As a result, the firm is seeking to add an Accounting manager to our team. The Accounting manager plans and directs all operational accounting functions, manages the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements, analyzes accounting and internal control systems and will continue to optimize the use of existing financial systems to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the accounting function.
We are seeking someone who will motivate others by maintaining a positive professional attitude, is willing to “roll up their sleeves”; is honest, reliable and a leader; and will offer remarkable client services, managing self and others with a sense of urgency and accountability. As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to challenge the status quo, and to encourage creativity throughout your area of responsibility.
- Assist with processing of client payments (via ACH, wire or physical check) and repayments
- Reconcile operating, collection and lockbox accounts daily
- Prepare daily cash management reports
- Manage the month-end and year-end close process for multiple legal entities, including preparation of account reconciliations and supporting workpapers
- Prepare internal management reports for senior management on a monthly basis. Assist with the preparation of key performance indicator reporting on a monthly basis
- Assess, execute and streamline policies, procedures, and controls
- Support Finance Department initiatives, including software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, through research, planning and implementation, as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses as requested
Budgeting and Strategic Planning
- Liaise with senior management to identify key inputs required in the budget and reforecast process (sales forecasts, headcount and hiring initiatives, capital project expenditures)
- Prepare annual financial plans and reforecasts for multiple legal entities with multi-scenario analysis
- Ensure operating margin and growth targets are achieved
- Prepare individual legal entity and consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement variance analyses versus plan and prior period actuals
- Coordinate audit processes (external audit and lender business reviews), including the preparation and/or review external audit requests
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or business-related field
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, mix of public / private preferred
- CPA is a plus, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Xero general ledger software packages is a plus
- High attention to detail and produces work with a high level of accuracy
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.