Overview: As an industry leader in lawsuit funding, we strive to provide our clients with personalized customer service, with a fast, easy, and streamlined process. Prime Case LLC is a national full-service legal funding firm serving attorneys and their clients. We understand our client’s situation and strive to tailor a financial solution that will meet our client’s specific needs. Litigation financing can reduce the financial stress and hardship that results from being in a lawsuit. For more information, visit us at www.PCFMoney.com.
Ideal candidates should be based in Texas, New York, Louisiana, Ohio, Georgia, California, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
Compensation: Base salary of $50k plus commission.
Who We’re Looking For
- Generate revenue by targeting law firms, attorneys and potential new business contacts and clients via leads, online research, database and utilizing social selling through various channels
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects and reach out to prospects via high volume calls and emails to qualify leads
- Navigate through pre-determined questions to determine exclusivity and quality of leads
- Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve revenue targets set by sales management
- Build and maintain relationships with executives at law firms and professionals in the legal funding space
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition and represent the PCF brand as per company guidelines
- Maintain accurate accounts and pipeline data via in-house CRM software
- Goal oriented & organized, personable, upbeat and self-motivated with a sharp intellect
- Proven track record or meeting and exceeding goals
- Provide daily and weekly feedback and report on lead generation, prospecting, and opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change in a growing organization
- 2+ years of phone sales experience, legal industry or legal funding experience selling to law firms; selling a legal services product is a must
- Ability to travel up to 50% (locally and nationally)
- Broad-based knowledge of the sales process, from lead generation to relationship management
- Proficient in office technology products and software
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills. Attention to detail a must
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject.