Overview: Prime Case LLC is a national full-service legal funding firm serving both attorneys and their clients. We understand our client’s situation and we strive to tailor a financial solution that will meet our client’s specific needs. Litigation financing can reduce financial stress and hardship that results from being in a lawsuit. Our service can empower people to “win the waiting game” and get the settlement they deserve.
- Displays a high level of professionalism at alltimes
- Receive and respond to client inquiries via telephone and email correspondence in a timely and professional manner within established timeframes and policies
- Resolve urgent, sensitive and confidential issues with discretion and integrity
- Provides excellent customer service support for all email, high volume inbound/outbound calls or other forms of communication
- Responsible for executing new applications and status updates with the highest quality standards. Assist with requests and submissions of incoming documents required for advance evaluation/approval
- Ensure the smooth and efficient flow of day to day operations and provide department coverage when necessary.
- Ability to effectively present information and provide appropriate updates daily
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
- Typing, proofreading and editing documents; filing, faxing, copying, handling incoming mail and other office duties
- Provide a positive, warm and welcoming presence to all visitors and clients
- Assist with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Criminal Justice or similar
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- 0-2 years of working experience in a high-volume Call Center is required
- Familiarity with litigation, specialty finance, legal procedures and protocols, and the court system
- Expert knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft applications (including Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take initiative and ownership of work
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter, team player, able to maintain effective working relationships
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- This is a full-time position with 8-hour work days and 40-hour work weeks plus overtime as needed
- Ability to lift no more than 10 pounds
Benefits package and perks include
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject.