While we are not actively hiring, we are open to connecting with individuals for future positions. The ideal candidates are detail-oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have a high level of professionalism.
Candidates in our sales department should reside in Texas, New York, Louisiana, Ohio, Georgia, California, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
Positions outside our sales department are remote but may eventually be required to report to an office in Delray Beach full-time. All positions are required to work EST hours.
- Must have at least one year of experience in legal funding or legal/financial services
- Knowledgeable of legal funding and ability to learn new concepts
- Strong communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently and on a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce is a plus
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com. We appreciate your interest, but please note that we will only be contacting candidates who we feel matches job requirements. The successful candidate can expect 2-3 weeks of training upon hire. All positions require a standard background check. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM EST.
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.