This is a general posting for individuals who are looking for a new opportunity. The right candidates will be detail oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a high level of professionalism. Ideal candidates should be based in Texas, New York, Louisiana, Ohio, Georgia, California, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington. All positions are fully remote and are required to work EST time zone.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in legal funding or legal/financial services
- Knowledgeable of legal funding and ability to learn new concepts
- Strong communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently and on a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce is a requirement
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM EST
The successful candidate can expect 1-2 weeks of training upon hire
All positions require a criminal background check at time of hiring
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit at Prime Case. We appreciate your interest, but please note that we will only be contacting successful applicants.
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.