Overview: As an industry leader in lawsuit funding, we strive to provide our clients with unprecedented, personalized customer service. Prime Case LLC is a national full-service legal funding firm serving both attorneys and their clients. We understand our client’s situation and we strive to tailor a financial solution that will meet our client’s specific needs. Litigation financing can reduce financial stress and hardship that results from being in a lawsuit. For more information please visit us at PCFMoney.com.
Prime Case Funding is looking for a high-performing and energetic Managing Director of Sales to manage our growing Sales department. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plan and justifying these plans to the executive team. The Managing Director of Sales will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Sales team and effectively strategize and execute sales goals as well as grow the Sales team. The
ideal individual is strategic-minded and continuously finds ways to take the company to new heights to achieve greatness. This individual understands the importance of leading and motivating a inspire others. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Who We’re Looking For
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s client base and ensures it’s a strong presence. Prior experience in a legal sales environment a plus!
- Strategize potential business development opportunities from a Marketing standpoint
- Exceeding sales targets by successfully guiding and motivating the sales team
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including C-level
- Develop the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
- Manage objectives setting, coaching, performance monitoring, and analyzing data on past performance and projecting the future performance of the sales team
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to effectively articulate our value to attorneys and firms
- Provide feedback and report on lead generation, prospecting, and opportunities on a daily basis
- Goal-oriented, personable, upbeat and self-motivated with a sharp intellect
As a Team player
- Generate revenue by targeting law firms, attorneys and potential new business contacts and clients via leads, online research, and database and develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects and reach out to prospects via high volume calls and emails to qualify leads
- Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve revenue targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with law firms and professionals in the legal funding industry
- Maintain accurate accounts and pipeline data via in-house proprietary software
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven success as a Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise and broad-based knowledge of the sales process, from lead generation to relationship management
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills, organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
Benefits package and perks include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Commuter tax benefits and paid time-off
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject.