Overview: Prime Case Funding is a national full-service legal funding firm serving both attorneys and their clients. We understand our client’s situation and we strive to tailor a financial solution that will meet our client’s specific needs. Litigation financing can reduce financial stress and hardship that results from being in a lawsuit. Our service can empower people to “win the waiting game” and get the settlement they deserve. For more information please visit us at PCFMoney.com.
Brief Description: Prime Case Funding LLC is looking for a motivated Servicing Coordinator to join our team! This person is primarily responsible for following up with law firms, clients and conducting legal research regarding collection of funds issued to clients. In addition, making status updates and closing files and transactions and due diligence upon files will be an essential task.
- Addressing client and attorney inquiries
- Communicating with attorneys and law firms about client cases
- Documenting attorney conversations clearly and concisely
- Assisting in pre-closing and closing transaction
- Scanning and making copies of documents
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s in Law, Criminal Justice or similar
- Experience in working with Legal professionals such as attorneys and law firms
- Experience with Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice cases; e-courts/e-law experience a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Polite, confident, tactful, patient, and diplomatic while dealing with complex problems
- Demonstrated high-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook and can learn new software applications
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple accounts for collection efforts and plan of action to recover outstanding payments
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- This is a full-time position with 8-hour work days and 40-hour work weeks plus overtime as needed
- Ability to lift no more than 10 pounds
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.