Prime Case LLC is a national full-service legal funding firm serving both attorneys and their clients. We understand our client’s situation and we strive to tailor a financial solution that will meet our client’s specific needs. Pre-settlement financing can reduce financial stress and hardship that results from being in an accident. Our service can empower people to “win the waiting game” and get the settlement they deserve. Note: This position will eventually be a hybrid role and the ability to commute to NYC is a requirement.
- Underwrite cases for funding by analyzing documents and materials provided
- Assists servicing department in locating cases and contacting attorneys
- Reviews closed files and reduction requests for learning purposes
- Approve the release of broker commissions on surgical funding cases
- Reviews any changes made to contracts
- Ensures that all internal protocols and procedures are followed by all employees
- Update open cases and estimated time to settlement
- Reviews current legislation regarding funding states
- Audit of missing insurance list and subcategories in Salesforce
- Follow cases via ECM and alert the team when a call is necessary or required for the file
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, law degree preferred
- Must have prior knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in personal injury cases
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
Benefits package and perks include
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
Prime Case LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prime Case LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply: If interested in this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.